Opening Date: March 1, 2017Deadline: Extended to July 31, 2017
- The Scientific Committee of the 17th ASEAN Pediatric Federation Congress (APFC 2017) would like to invite submission of abstracts for Young Investigator Award, Oral and Poster presentations.
- Abstracts should describe original, unpublished/unpresented work and be submitted using the online form at www.apfc2017myanmar.org Only abstract submitted online will be accepted.
- No abstract will be considered for inclusion in the final programme (Young Investigator Award, Oral and Poster presentations) unless accompanied with completed registration form and fee.
- The Committee will review and reverse the right to decide on the acceptance of oral or Poster presentation.
- Abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book.
- Authors will be notified of the status of their submission, together with information on the presentation date and time by July 31, 2017. These presentations will be scheduled according to the theme.
- Submitting more than one abstract is acceptable and each abstract must be submitted online separately.
- For multiple submissions, consistency in author's names should be maintained to avoid duplication in the Author index of the final program. The presenting author’s name should be listed first and underlined.
- Authors must disclose any potential conflict of interest for their research.
- Linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the authors.
PLEASE READ THESE THOROUGHLY BEFORE PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT
- Online abstract submission is the easiest and most reliable method for sending abstracts. Visit our website at www.apfc2017myanmar.org and follow the links to Abstract Section. All necessary instructions will be available online.
- Complete the attached Abstract Submission Form.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Use the font "Times New Roman - 12" for the abstract.
Title: Use CAPITAL Letters with Bold Face for the title. Use of abbreviations are not allowed for the title.
Author: Start on a new line. Underline the name of the author who will be presenting the paper. DO NOT include professional title or degrees.
Affiliation:Start on a new line. List any institutional affiliation, state and country. OMIT address and zip codes.
Content: Abstract must be a single paragraph containing not more than 250 words. (No table or graph allowed).
Standard Abstract Content including:
- Material and method(s)
Text should be typed using single spacing. Do not indent the title or any paragraph and justified at the left margin.
Abbreviation must be defined by placing it in parentheses after the full word, the first time it appears.
Use numerals to represent number except when beginning a sentence. Non- propriety(generic) name, written
Young Investigator Award
Young doctors are invited to enter the Young Investigator Award. The Award is in recognition of outstanding original work. The winner will receive a prize money of $1,000.00.
The award is open to doctors below 35 years and younger (as of the date of presentation) and working in Asia. Only original work of related field carried out in the region and not previously published will be considered.
Finalist will present their papers at the Congress to the Panel of Judges appointed by the organizing Committee. In the event that no entry of sufficient merit is received, the panel of judges may recommend to the Organizing Committee that no award be made. The decision of judges shall be final.
Applicants must submit their abstracts before July 31, 2017.